Elmhurst Elementary, home of the Eagles!
Preparing all Elmhurst students for their academic achievement and future success.
– Is welcoming, positive, and compassionate toward students, families, and staff
– Is consistently focused on what is best for the students and community we serve
– Honors diversity and promotes respect
– Involves clear school-wide and classroom expectations so students can be successful
– Is data driven and culturally responsive
– Focuses on making every minute count
– Is directly connected to the Danielson Framework for Instructional Excellence
– Is inclusive and involves collaboration with parents and the community to support student achievement
Guidelines For Success:
Elmhurst Eagles show:
Safety- We practice safety in all settings.
Ownership- We own our actions and have positive intentions.
Achievement- We achieve at high levels.
Respect- We are respectful and kind to all.