Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office 30 minutes prior to dismissal time if there is a change to how your student will go home that day. If 30 minutes prior notice is not received students will be sent home as regularly scheduled
1. At 9:15 am students may enter main building for breakfast.
2. Students may enter hallways at 9:20 am.
Parent Drop Off
1. Students may be dropped off no earlier than 9:15 (unless enrolled in our YMCA program).
2. For safety, please follow the directions of our staff. They will guide parent drop off so that traffic runs smoothly and safely.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Students will walk with their teacher from the classroom to buses. They are expected to walk in a line, following their teacher.
2. All students exit the same door as their class. Students may not exit from the side doors.
3. Once students are outside, they may not return to the building to use the bathroom, go back to the classroom, etc.
Parent Pick Up
1. Students are excused by their teacher to walk to the gates on the Eastern (parking lot) side of the building.
2. Parents walking to pick up their child meet at the first gate, car pickup is at the middle gate, and students walking home meet at the third gate. There are staff members at each gate to help.
3. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.